About Latitude Artist Community

Latitude Artist Community serves all people - with an emphasis on those thought by some to have a disability - by creating meaningful, inclusive community interactions which allow participating artists to contribute culturally and politically to the life of their community.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Rae Goodwin Performance Workshop at Latitude

into the woods, in the city: my hometown, yours
.....
a participatory workshop with Rae Goodwin
Mon. Dec. 3rd 10:30am- 12:00pm (free, open to all ages at Latitude Artist Community
.....
I walk to remember
I walk to forget
Walking is a bridge between thoughts and surroundings
I walk to know myself, my place, my friends
into the woods, in the city: my hometown, yours...
is an exploratative journey in performance art,
revealing the musings of the inner mind through transference of place
.....
at Latitude Artist Community 
948 Manchester Street, Lexington, KY
more info: Bruce Burris (859) 806-0195, latitudearts@yahoo.com
-------
Archive



Performance Video on YouTube here: